2nd step: Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
2. Rolling Admission
SKK GSB has a Rolling Admissions policy for the Professional MBA program. Applicants can submit their application and admission documents at any time they want during the application submission period. SKK GSB reviews applications and offers interviews in any given week during the application period. SKK GSB notifies the admission result typically within one to two weeks after the interview. Admitted students are required to make a deposit to confirm their enrollment. Registration will begin from early December.
The application period may end early once the entering class is filled.
3. Admission schedules (2017 Incoming Class)
1) Application Submission & Documents Evaluation
June 20th ~ (rolling admissions)
SKK GSB evaluates submitted application within a week from the submission.
2) Admission Interviews
Within one or two weeks from the document evaluation (Individual interview in English)
- An interview will be assigned to the applicant who passed the application screening.
The interview date will be within two weeks from the online application submission.
Applicant should submit other documents and pay for the application fee two days
before the interview date. Or, the interview will be canceled.
- Online interview is available for applicants who reside in overseas.
3) Admission & Scholarship Announcement: Within one or two weeks from the interview
4) Enrollment Confirmation (Deposit)
Within 10 days from the announcement
Schedules are subject to change according to the admission process.
5) Registration Period
1st week of December ~
1. Application Form (No essay, online submission only)Apply
2. A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (1 English & 1 Korean/ original document)
- For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (Eng.) , Letter of Consent Download