JD/MBA programs at SKK GSB are the first and the only JD/MBA program in Korea. SKK GSB operates the program with Indiana University (IU) Maurer School of Law and Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) Law School.
With the Korean domestic law market opening up to global competition, there will be a strong need for lawyers or law school graduates with global competitiveness. The JD/MBA dual degree program between SKK GSB and IU Maurer School of Law or SKKU Law School will be the best choice for students to build a distinctive competitiveness in the intense and globalized law market.
SKK GSB – Indiana University Maurer School JD/MBA Program
- Degree: SKK GSB MBA degree + IU Maurer School of Law JD degree
- Period: 1 year at SKK GSB + 3 years at IU Maurer School of Law
- Tuition: $60,200/Year at IU Maurer Law School (2020)
- Requirements: TOEFL, LSAT or GMAT
SKK GSB – Sungkyunkwan Univ. Law School JD/MBA Program
- Degree: SKK GSB MBA degree + SKKU Law School JD degree
- Period: 1 year at SKK GSB + 3 years at SKKU Law School
- Requirements: Open to 1st or 2nd year students at SKKU Law School
David Wortham Jr. (Class of 2014)
JD/MBA dual degree, Lawyer
The knowledge and training I gained at SKK has allowed me to be familiar with terms and concepts that many business attorneys were not exposed to in the formal education. The MBA helps me better relate to business clients and show a level of understanding with their business problems that I otherwise would not have.
I certainly believe my MBA has been a valuable asset to me as a practicing business attorney. Also, the diversity of the SKK GSB student class with myriad backgrounds made it all the more special and enlightening.