[EMBA] Admission Announcement - April
[2021 Executive MBA admission announcement - April]
Thank you for your time and effort in the admission process.
Here is the information to find out EMBA admission results in April.
Executive MBA (Application submitted from January to March)
2. Announcement Period:
April 15th (Thu) 10 AM ~ April 20th (Tue) 5 PM
1) Need your application ID and birth date to log in the system.
2) You can find the application ID on the Uway Online Application System
3) Print out the admission letter, deposit invoice and the scholarship letter (scholarship recipient only)
4. Further process - admitted applicants:
1) Email your enrollment intention until April 20th(Tue), email@example.com
2) Print out the deposit invoice and pay for it from April 15th (Thu) to April 20th (Tue)
- Virtual bank account: payment available from 10 AM to 4 PM
- Admission and scholarship offer will be cancelled if you don't pay for the deposit until April 20th.
3) Apply on the Indiana University - CAS system until April 30th(Fri)
4) Take an English test (iBT or IELTS - academic) until May 31st (online reporting)
5) Student registration: June 28th (Mon) - July 2 (Fri), 2021 (Pay for the rest of the tuition and etc. )
6) Class commencement: Mid August, 2021
5. English test guide (please check the email guide)
1) Test: TOEFL iBT or IELTS-Academic
2) Deadline: May 31st
(Test result will be reported to the universities online)
3) TOEFL or IELTS exemption conditions
- Native English speaker (Find the countries below)
: Anguilla, Antiqua, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Canada (except Quebec) , Dominica, Grand Cayman Islands, Grenada, Guyana Irish, Jamaica, Montserrat, New Zealand, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Tobago, Trinidad, Turks and Caicos Island, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), USA
- If the medium of instruction during the undergraduate or graudate period is English and the applicant prove it with an official document from the university, the English test score will be waived.
Hwa Yeon Cho
Associate director of Executive MBA admissions
(firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. 02-740-1520)