[EMBA] 2022 Incoming class registration guide
Dear 2022 Executive MBA class,
The incoming students’ registration for the 2022 Executive MBA begins today.
Please refer to the following information for tuition payment.
1. Program: Executive MBA (applicants until May)
2. Invoice & Tuition Payment period:
1) Invoice print-out & tuition payment period: June 28th (Tue) 2 PM – July 1st(Fri) 4 PM
2) Print out my tuition invoice (Click)
- Same link for admission & scholarship results
- Need your application number and birth date to log in
- Able to check the admission & scholarship results
3. Tuition Information
1) Payment method
- Select the required payment amount and optional payment amount on the invoice and transfer the payment to the listed account
- Virtual account for tuition payment is only available from 9 AM to 4 PM at one time. Or, you will be failed to wire the tuition.
2) Tuition items
- Mandatory payment items: Tuition Fee (24.5 Mil. Won), (Entrance Fee of 1.3 Mil. Won)
- Optional payment items: Student union fee 100,000 won, Alumni fee 100,000 won
(note that only one of the two items cannot be paid)
- Reduction amount items: Scholarship, Pre-paid deposit (1.3 Mil. Won)
- Immersion program cost:
The tuition includes course fees only, not airfares and accommodation fees, etc.
Please note the Immersion program notice.
5. Student Loan
1) Korea government student loan is available for all Korean students.
2) If you want to use the loan, please submit the registration extension application to SKK GSB.
3) More information about the student loan (Korean guide)
Executive MBA admission director
Tel. 02-740-1520 / Email. email@example.com
1. 2022-2024 Executive MBA Academic Schedule
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.