[PMBA] 2nd round admission and scholarship announcement
SKK GSB announced the admission and scholarship results of the 2023 Professional MBA spring cohort - 2nd round. Thank you for your time and effort in the admission process. We hope that you gain good results.
1. Program: 2023 Professional MBA Spring Cohort
(Application submitted from October 21st to November 20th, 2022)
2. Admission & Scholarship Announcement
My admission & scholarship results (click)
1) Period: December 15th(Thu) 2 PM ~ Dec 23(Fri) 4 PM (Seoul Time)
You can find both admission and scholarship results.
The 'Scholarship Letter' button will appear to the scholarship students only.
2) You need to input your application number and date of birth (YYMMDD) to log in the system.
3) You can find the application number on the online application system or in the email which you received after the application submission.
3. Applicants in 'Waiting'
If you receive the result of 'waiting', the SKK GSB Admission team will email you the information of further process.
4. Further process
1) Email your enrollment intention by Dec. 19th (Mon) 4 PM / email@example.com
2) Registration: 1st semester tuition payment from Dec. 15th (Thu) to Dec. 23rd(Fri) 4 PM, 2022
No deposit because of the class commencement schedule.
All admitted students of the 1st & 2nd round can print out the tuition invoice during the period.
3) Student loan: January 1st week (tentative)
If you want to the student loan, please send us the 'Registration extension request' form (attached).
Submission Deadline: December 21st (Wed), 4 PM
* Student loan is for Korean students only.
5. Additional Document Request - Admitted Students
Deadlines: December 28th(Wed), 2022
Due to the year-end holiday, the deadline can be extended until January 11th (Wed), 2023.
Additional Document Request for admitted students (Click) on the admission page.
1) Apostille or 'Consular Confirmation' of academic records for overseas degree
All admitted students who graduated from overseas universities should submit the following documents.
- Required documents
Certificate of Graduation or a color copy of the diploma
- The consular confirmation should be from the Korean consulate in the country where the university is located. (not the country's consulate in Korea)
- If these documents are not written in English or Korean or are not original copies, they must be apostilled or consular confirmed on notarized documents.
2) In the case of foreign nationality - both applicant and the parents
- Required Documents
Color copies of the valid passports
Proof of the family relationship (original government document) in English
- If the documents are not written in English, students MUST submit SKK GSB the notarization on the English or Korean translation.
6. Contact Information
SKK GSB Admission Team
SKK GSB Admission Team