[ADMISSION] 2023 Fall Admission Results (April Applicants)
[2023 Fall Admission Results]
Executive MBA, Full-Time MBA, Business Analytics MBA, and Professional MBA (April Applicants)
2. Admission & Scholarship Announcement: Admission Result Announcement (click)
- You can find both admission and scholarship results.
- The 'Scholarship Letter' button will only appear to the scholarship students.
- To log in, you must input your application number and birth date (YYMMDD).
- You can find the application number on the online application system or in the email you received after submission.
3. Applicants in "Waiting"
If you receive the result of 'waiting', the SKK GSB Admission Team will email you the information about further process.
4. Further schedules of admitted students
1) Deposit payment
- Period: May 19th (Fri) ~ May 26th (Fri) 4 PM (Seoul Time)
- Amount: 1,300,000 KRW
- You can print out the invoice when you find the admission results.
2) Registration (Tuition payment): Early July 2023
5. Additional Document Request - Admitted Students (Click)
1) Apostille or 'Consular Confirmation' of academic records for overseas degree
All admitted students who graduated from overseas universities should submit the following documents.
- Required documents
Certificate of Graduation or a color copy of the diploma
- The consular confirmation should be from the Korean consulate in the country where the university is located. (not the country's consulate in Korea)
- If these documents are not written in English or Korean or are not original copies, they must be apostilled or consular confirmed on notarized documents.
2) In the case of foreign nationality - both applicant and the parents
- Required Documents
Color copies of the valid passports
Proof of the family relationship (original government document) in English
- If the documents are not written in English, students MUST submit SKK GSB the notarization on the English or Korean translation.
6. Contact Information