[PMBA] 2023 Fall Admission Results(June applicants) and Incoming class registration guide
Thank you for your time and efforts in the 2023 admissions.
Please find the following information for further schedules.
2023 Professional MBA Fall cohort
2. Admission & Scholarship Announcement and Invoice printout:
- The system link will be uploaded on July 5th, 2 PM
- You can find both admission and scholarship results.
- The 'Scholarship Letter' button will only appear to the scholarship students
- To log in, you must input your application number and birth date (YYMMDD).
- You can find the application number on the online application system or in the email you received after submission.
4. Pre-MBA orientation
1) July 5th, 8 PM
2) Zoom (video-on)
3. Registration of admitted students
1) Tuition payment period: July 5th, 2 PM ~ July 7th, 4 PM (Seoul Time)
2) Payment method
- Select the required payment amount and optional payment amount on the invoice and transfer the payment to the listed account
- Virtual account for tuition payment is only available from 9 AM to 4 PM at one time. Or you will be failed to wire the tuition.
3) Tuition items
- Mandatory payment items
*PMBA Tuition Fee (9.8 Mil. Won), Entrance Fee (1.3 Mil. Won)
- Optional payment items: Orientation Fee(250,000won), Student union fee (100,000 won), Alumni fee (100,000 won)
- Note that only one or two of the three items cannot be paid
- Reduction amount items: Scholarship, Pre-paid deposit(1.3 Mil. Won)
-Overseas Education and Foreign Nationality
1) Overseas Degree
Admitted students who graduated from overseas universities must submit the following documents:
-Certificate of Graduation or color copy of the diploma
-Documents not in English or Korean or not original copies must be apostilled or consular confirmed on notarized documents.
-The consular confirmation should be from the Korean consulate in the country where the university is located.
2) Foreign Nationality
-For applicants and parents with foreign nationality, please submit
-Color copies of valid passports
-Proof of family relationship (original government document) in English. If not in English, notarization on the English or Korean translation is required.
-The deadline for document submission is July 30th.
-Please ensure that all required documents reach us by this date.
5. Student Loan
1) Korea government student loan is available for all Korean students.
2) If you want to use the loan, please submit the registration extension application to SKK GSB.
SKK GSB Admission Team