[PMBA/EMBA] 2023 Admission Results and Incoming class registration guide(final round)
Thank you for your time and efforts in the 2023 admissions.
Please find the following information for further schedules.
2023 Professional MBA Fall cohort, Executive MBA (Final round applicants)
2. Admission & Scholarship Result Announcement
1)July 10th (via email)
2)Tuition payment period:
*Professional MBA: July 18th (Tue)
*Executive MBA: July 13th (Thu)
3. Registration of admitted students
1) Payment method
- Select the required payment amount and optional payment amount on the invoice and transfer the payment to the listed account
*PMBA: Woori Bank 1006-286-000333 (Sungkyunkwan Univ.)
*EMBA: Woori Bank 1006-783-000222 (Sungkyunkwan Univ.)
2) Tuition items
- Mandatory payment items
*PMBA Tuition Fee (9.8 Mil. Won), Entrance Fee (1.3 Mil. Won)
*EMBA Tuition Fee (24.5 Mil. Won), Entrance Fee (1.3 Mil. Won)
- Optional payment items
*PMBA: Orientation Fee(250,000won), Student union fee (100,000 won), Alumni fee (100,000 won)
*EMBA: Student union fee (100,000 won), Alumni fee (100,000 won)
3) Reduction amount items: Scholarship
4. Additional Document Request for Admitted Students
-Overseas Education and Foreign Nationality
1) Overseas Degree
Admitted students who graduated from overseas universities must submit the following documents:
-Certificate of Graduation or color copy of the diploma
-Documents not in English or Korean or not original copies must be apostilled or consular confirmed on notarized documents.
-The consular confirmation should be from the Korean consulate in the country where the university is located.
2) Foreign Nationality
-For applicants and parents with foreign nationality, please submit
-Color copies of valid passports
-Proof of family relationship (original government document) in English. If not in English, notarization on the English or Korean translation is required.
-The deadline for document submission is July 30th.
-Please ensure that all required documents reach us by this date.
5. Student Loan
1) Korea government student loan is available for all Korean students.
2) If you want to use the loan, please inform us of your intention to borrow by email for each course.
SKK GSB Admission Team