[PMBA] 1st round announcement at 2 PM on November 22nd (Wed)
Dear 2024 1st Round Applicants,
We appreciate your efforts in the admission process and would like to inform you about the upcoming announcement of the 1st round results for the Professional MBA program.
Professional MBA (1st round)
2. Final Results Announcement
November 22nd (Wednesday) at 2:00 PM
3. How to Check
Available from November 22nd (Wednesday) at 2:00 PM
1) Result Confirmation Link
- Admission and scholarship results can be checked from November 22nd (Wednesday) at 2:00 PM to November 29th (Wednesday) at 4:00 PM (KST).
- Scholarship assessment results will be announced simultaneously.
2) Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth(yymmdd)
- The application numbers are in the admission application system or the email received after applying.
3) Check and Download Admission Result Notification, Scholarship Notification (for recipients), and Tuition Deposit Notice
- Download and save these documents during the announcement period, as they cannot be accessed after.
4) Confirm Results and Email Intention to Register: Until November 24th (Friday)
3. Wait-listed Applicants Notification
Final results confirmation announcement in mid-December (For details, please inquire.)
4. Deposit Payment
November 22nd (Wednesday) at 2 PM to November 29th (Wednesday) until 4 PM
5. Tuition Payment
- December 20th (Wednesday) to December 22nd (Friday)
- Details on tuition payment and student loans will be provided later.
- Deadline: December 28th
1) For applicants with overseas education: Submit an Apostille or Consular Certificate
Original diploma or certified copy, original academic transcript
2) If the applicant and parents have foreign nationality, submit a color copy of the passport and an original English family relationship certificate.
3) Individual transcripts for each course are required for transfer students or those who completed an overseas exchange program.
4) Submitted admission documents will be reverified multiple times, and additional submission requests may be made.
5) Admission will be revoked if any false information, including forgery or tampering, is discovered during the application process.
Thank you for your attention, and we wish you the best of luck in the admission process.
SKK GSB Professional MBA Admissions Office