2019 Student Registration Guide
[2019 SKK GSB Registration Guide]
1. Registration period: June 24, 2019 (9 AM) - June 28(4 PM)
2. Program: Full-Time MBA/ Professional MBA / Executive MBA
1) You need to input your application number and birth date to log in.
3) You can print out the tuition invoice from June 18 (Tue) 10 AM to June 28 (Fri) 6 PM on the system.
4. Information about the tuition invoice
1) The account is a virtual account. You need to wire the tuition from 9 AM to 4 PM at one time. Or, you will be failed to wire the tuition.
2) If you pay for the optional costs - student union fee (100,000 KRW) & alumni union fee (100,000 KRW), you need pay for both.
3) If you should pay in installment, please request your admission director to issue you a tuition invoice using a regular bank account.
5. Student loan guide (Korean only)
1) Please submit us the '등록기간 연장 신청서(Request of the extended registration period)'
2) Submission due date: June 21st (Friday) - extended.
3) You need to apply for the student loan in early July on the Korea Student Aid Foundation.
Korea Student Aid Foundation http://www.kosaf.go.kr/
4) If you have any question about the student loan, please contact the student loan manager in SKKU.
Mr. Sedo Oh
Student Affairs Dept. Sungkyunkwan University
Tel. 031-290-5033 / Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact info.
1) Full-Time MBA & Professional MBA program:
2) Executive MBA Program
Hwa Yeon Cho (email@example.com / Tel. 02-740-1520)