[EMBA] Online meeting with EMBA alumni & students (May 20th)
SKK GSB invites prospective applicants to the online meeting with the Kelley - SKK GSB Executive MBA alumni and students. The session will help you to understand the Executive MBA program through their voice fully. Also, EMBA students and alumni's experience will show you how the class goes and what you will gain from the program and classmates, etc.
If you have questions regarding applying for the program, don't miss this special session. The EMBAs will help you to get answers.
Date: May 20th (Wed)
Time: 19:30 PM - 20:30 PM
Panel: Executive MBA alumni and students (more information below)
How to apply: https://gsb.skku.edu/en/etc/admission_events.do
Select the [May 20th, EMBA Online Meeting with alumni and students]
Why I wanted to study the Executive MBA program and What I learned from it.
Why I choose the Kelley - SKK GSB Executive MBA program
How to prepare for the Executive MBA class
Tips to have balance among work, study, and family life.
How to maximize the value and benefit of the Executive MBA program
My experience with the admission process and interview
1) Hwang, Na Ok (class of 2016, Senior Executive Director, Kolma Korea)
2) Shin, Jung Wan (class of 2019, CEO, AJPOP / (previous) COO, AIG Korea)
3) Woo, Chang Ha (class of 2020, Country Manager, Yara Korea)
4) Kim, Dong Won (class of 2021, Senior Manager, Philip Morris)
5) Park, Kyung Ho (class of 2021, Consultant, World Bank)
Hwa Yeon Cho (Tel. 02 740 1520, firstname.lastname@example.org)