[PMBA] 2020 Fall Cohort Professional MBA Registration Guide
Dear Professional MBA incoming students,
The incoming students’ registration for 2020 Professional MBA will start from this Tuesday, on June 30 th.
Please refer to the following information for tuition payment.
1. Program: Professional MBA Fall cohort
2. Invoice & Tuition Payment period: June 30 th (Tue) 10 AM – July 3rd (Fri) 4 PM, 2020
3. Print out my tuition invoice: Find my tuition invoice (click)
- Need your application number and birth date to log in
- Able to check the admission r& scholarship results
- You can print out the tuition invoice from June 30 th (Tue) to July 3rd (Fri).
4. Tuition Information
1) Payment method
- Select the required payment amount and optional payment amount on the invoice and transfer the payment to the listed account
- Virtual account for tuition payment is only available from 9 AM to 4 PM at one time. Or, you will be failed to wire the tuition.
2) Tuition items
- Mandatory payment items: Tuition Fee of 9.8 Mil. Won, Entrance Fee of 1.3 Mil. Won.
- Optional payment items: *Educational materials fee 200,000 won, Orientation fee 150,000 won, Student union fee 100,000 won, Alumni fee 100,000 won (note that only one of the four items cannot be paid)
- Reduction amount items: Scholarship(confirmed in the scholarship letter), Pre-paid deposit (1.3 Mil. Won)
*Important) Those who want to pay only the Educational materials fee and Orientation fee among the optional payment items (note the required payment item or the optional payment item according to the Ministry of Education’s separate items), the Educational material fee (200,000 won) and Orientation fee (150,000 won) must be paid to a general account (Woori Bank: 1006-286-000333, the student’s name is required when sending payment)
Ex 1) Tuition fee + All optional items (Educational materials fee + Orientation fee + Student union fee + Alumni fee) → Pay to invoice’s virtual account
Ex 2) Tuition fee + Required items (Educational materials fee + Orientation fee) → Tuition fee: Pay to invoice’s virtual account, Educational materials fee + Orientation fee: Pay to a general account (Woori Bank: 1006-286-000333)
Jeehyun Kim(Tel. 02-740-1533 / Email. email@example.com)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.