[FMBA] 2020 Full-Time MBA Registration Guide
Dear incoming students,
The incoming students’ registration for 2020 Full-Time MBA will start from this Tuesday, on June 30 th.
Please refer to the following information for tuition payment.
1. Program: 2020 Full-Time MBA
2. Invoice & Tuition Payment period: June 30 th (Tue) 1PM – July 3rd (Fri) 4 PM, 2020
3. Print out my tuition invoice: Find my tuition invoice (click)
- Need your application number and birth date to log in
- Able to check the admission r& scholarship results
- You can print out the tuition invoice from June 30 th (Tue) to July 3rd (Fri)
4. Tuition Information
1) Payment method
- With required payment amount, select optional payment and transfer the total fees to Woori Bank: 1006-987-000111
2) Tuition items
- Mandatory payment items: Tuition Fee of 14.8 Mil. Won, Entrance Fee of 1.3 Mil. Won.
- Optional payment items: *Educational materials fee 350,000 won, Student union fee 100,000 won, Alumni fee 100,000 won
- Reduction amount items: Scholarship(confirmed in the scholarship letter), Pre-paid deposit (1.3 Mil. Won)
*Important) Educational materials fee is categorized as the "optional payment item" according to the Ministry of Education, but it must be paid in order to take courses.
If you select to pay either Student union fee or Alumni fee, please email to email@example.com to varify which item you are paying for.
Ms. Minsun Kim(Tel. 02-740-1506 / Email. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.