Undergraduate degree or equivalent
Two or more years' work experience
Admission Process Guide
- 1st step: Apply online and submit documents
- 2nd step: Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
Admission Schedule (2023 Incoming Class)
Jan 20 ~ Feb 10
Feb 13 ~ Feb 17
Mar 2 ~ Mar 3
Mar 20 ~ Mar 27
|Feb 11 ~ Apr 10||Apr 11 ~ Apr 17||Apr 27 ~ Apr 28||May 19||May 19 ~ May 26|
To be submitted online
- 2. Documents to be attached
- 1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation For universities in Korea
- Certification of Graduation (Korean) For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
- 2) Academic Transcripts (English)
- 3) Resume (English, Form Download)
1) Due to the covid-19 restrictions, your original documents will be requested via post before the online interview date.
2) You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
After the document evaluation, SKK GSB will contact the applicants individually to schedule the admission interview.
To be submitted on the interview date
1. Required Documents
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean)
For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
2) Academic Transcripts (English, original document)
3) Certificate(s) of career or a letter of employment (Korean or English / Original)
2. Optional Documents
- The documents listed below are not the mandatory documents, however, extra points will be considered.
1) English test score
One among TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, IELTS (academic), TOEIC speaking or OPIC (within expiry date)
2) GMAT or GRE test score (within expiry date)
*Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
3) Other certificates, awards or relevant documents which could recognize the excellence.
1) Submitted documents will not be returned.
2) Original transcripts and diplomas must be in English/Korean, or notarized translations into English.
Supplementary documents for successful applicants
1) Applicants who have a degree in other countries, not in Korea
- Certificate of graduation and Academic Transcript
(written in English or Korean: MUST be apostilled or consular confirmed)
* Consular confirmation should be from the Korean consulate in the country where the university is located.
- If these documents are not written in English or Korean or are not original copies,
they must be apostilled or consular confirmed on notarized documents.
2) In the case of foreign nationality of applicants and applicants' parents
- 1 color copy of a valid passport
- Proof of Family relationship (Original copy) in English
(If the documents are written in other languages, they MUST obtain the notarization on translation)
Certificate of Admission and Visa for International Students
According to updated government policy, Sungkyunkwan University does not issue certificates of admission to part-time program students. The certificate of admission is an essential document to apply for student visa. Therefore, international students who will apply for the Professional MBA program should have different types of visa to support their enrollment in the degree programs.