Undergraduate degree or equivalent
Admission Process Guide
- 1st step: Apply online and submit documents
- 2nd step: Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
To be submitted online
1. Application Form (No essay & study plan)
2. Documents to be attached
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean) For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
2) Academic Transcripts (English)
3) Resume (English)
Original documents need to be submitted to SKK GSB on the interview date.
You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
After the document evaluation, SKK GSB will contact the applicants individually to schedule the admission interview.
To be submitted on the date of the interview
1. Required Documents
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean)
For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
2) Academic Transcripts (English, original document)
3) Certificate(s) of career or a letter of employment (Korean or English / Original)
2. Optional Documents
1) English test score: choose one among TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, IELTS (academic), TOEIC speaking or OPIc (within expiry date)
2) GMAT or GRE test score (within expiry date)
Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
3) An Affidavit of Support (Korean or English/ Company-sponsored only) Download
1) Submitted documents will not be returned.
2) Original transcripts and diplomas must be in English/Korean, or notarized translations into English.
Certificate of Admission and Visa Guide for International Students
To receive the certificate, admitted students should submit the following documents to SKK GSB and complete the 1st semester registration. Please prepare the documents in advance.
1. A copy of applicant's passport
2. A certificate of bank balances ($20,000 at least, within 30 days from the submission date)
In case of a parent's bank balances, a proof of family relationship is also required.
Financial Aid Scholarship
SKK GSB reviews all the admitted students (except those funded by companies) for SKK GSB incoming class scholarships.
- Scholarship ranges from 10% to 20%
- Scholarship covers tuition in Korea only
- Both Korean and international students are eligible
- High GMAT and TOEFL scores are recommended
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Academic excellence awards
- Contribution awards
- Research assistantships
Student loan from financial institutions are available for Korean students only.
For more information at http://www.kosaf.go.kr/