Scholarship and Financial Aid
Incoming Student Scholarship
- ① All international and Korean applicants, including company-sponsored students, are eligible for scholarships.
- ② Scholarship amounts vary, depending on qualifications of individual students.
- ③ GMAT and TOEFL scores are not required but recommended for scholarship consideration.
- ④ Throughout the application period, 'SKK GSB Scholarship Committee' evaluates and awards scholarships, on an ongoing basis, to qualified students.
- ⑤ Scholarship recipients are required to have excellent academic performance to maintain their scholarships.
- *Scholarship is not applied for the dual degree program tuition. Scholarship will be split into each semester's tuition.
Future Leader Scholarship
- 1) Scholarship Amount: 12 Million KRW in total
- *Scholarship is not applied for the dual degree program tuition.
- Scholarship will be split into each semester's tuition.
- 2) Number of scholarship recipients: About 5 students (tentative)
- 3) Apply due date: 2020.05.15 (2020 Fall cohort)
4) Scholarship Student Category
An applicant should choose one of following categories on the application.
- Top Talent : Business professional who is evaluated as a top talent in the organization.
- Female Leader : Female professional with strong leadership and achievements
- International Leader (Foreign applicant only) : International business professional who has outstanding business experience in a multicultural business environment
- Family Business Successor & Entrepreneur: Family business successor or an entrepreneur who needs global business perspective and cutting-edge business knowledge
5) Requirements and criteria
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree
- Minimum two years of work experience
- Significant achievements and potential as a future business leader
- Professional experience and Academic ability
- Strong set of attributes and ideals, similar to the vision set out by SKK GSB
- 6) Application documents
SKK GSB - KCMC* Scholarship
SKK GSB waives a part of the total tuition of admitted students who work in the KCMC member companies.
- The applicant should submit the 'SKK GSB - KCMC Scholarship Recommendation Letter' until the interview date.
- Please contact your HR manager or the KCMC office for the 'SKK GSB - KCMC Scholarship Recommendation Letter'.
(KCMC office: Tel. 02-567-8185, Email. firstname.lastname@example.org)
*KCMC: Korean CEO's association of Multinational Corporations
Academic Excellence awards
- Up to 3 students with high GAP scores, partial tuition reduction for the next semester
- Korean Student Aid Foundation : http://www.kosaf.go.kr/