Scholarship and Financial Aid
Incoming Student Scholarship
- ① All international and Korean applicants, including company-sponsored students, are eligible for scholarships.
- ② Scholarship amounts vary, depending on qualifications of individual students.
- ③ GMAT and TOEFL scores are not required but recommended for scholarship consideration.
- ④ Throughout the application period, 'SKK GSB Scholarship Committee' evaluates and awards scholarships, on an ongoing basis, to qualified students.
- ⑤ Scholarship recipients are required to have excellent academic performance to maintain their scholarships. Scholarship is not applied for the dual degree program tuition.
Future Leader Scholarship
- 1) Scholarship Name: Future Leader Scholarship
2) Scholarship Amount: 12 Million KRW in total
Scholarship is not applied for the dual degree program.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the first registration installment.
- 3) Number of scholarship recipients: tentative
4) Scholarship Student Category
An applicant should choose one of following categories on the application.
- Top Talent : Business professional who is evaluated as a top talent in the organization.
- Female Leader : Female professional with strong leadership and achievements
- International Leader (Foreign applicant only) : International business professional who has outstanding business experience in a multicultural business environment
- Family Business Successor & Entrepreneur: Family business successor or an entrepreneur who needs global business perspective and cutting-edge business knowledge
5) Requirements and criteria
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree
- Minimum two years of work experience
- Significant achievements and potential as a future business leader
- Professional experience and academic ability
- Academic ability
- Strong set of attributes and ideals, similar to the vision set out by SKK GSB
- 6) Application documents
7) Scholarship announcement schedules: Dec 13
- The scholarship screening may end early depending on the application and screening results.
- Korean Student Aid Foundation : http://www.studentloan.go.kr