Undergraduate degree or equivalent
Admission Process Guide
- 1st step: Apply online and submit documents.
2nd step: Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
Online interviews are available for applicants residing overseas
2019 Admission Schedules (2019 Incoming Class)
|Admission Interview||Admission Announcement||Deposit Payment|
|March 20||March 21 ~ April 3||April 5||April 15||April 25|
|April 20||April 22 ~ April 30||May 3||May 15||May 24|
|May 20||May 21 ~ June 5||June 7||June 14||June 25|
|June 14(Final)||June 17 ~ June 20||
Within 10 days after acceptance
Student loan application period will be announced separately.
The admission schedules are subject to change.
Application Form & Essay (online submission only)
An applicant needs to upload the following documents as soft copies on the online application system.
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (1 original document in Korean)
- For overseas universities: A copy of diploma (Eng.)
For Chinese universities:
- A copy of diploma (Eng.) and one of (A) or (B) documents
- 2) An academic transcript (English)
- 3) Resume (English)
- 4) If you have any problem in using the online application system, please email us.
- (Ms. Jee Hyun Kim / email@example.com)
A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- 1) For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (1 original Korean document)
- 2) For overseas universities: A copy of diploma (Eng)
Academic Transcripts (Eng., original document)
English Test Scores
- 1) Choose one from TOEFL, TOEIC, TOEIC Speaking, OPIc, TEPS and IELTS
- Native English speakers
- Applicants with undergraduate/graduate degrees from institutions with English as the medium of instruction
Certification of Career(s) (current and past, applicants with work experience only)
Receipt of Application Fee (1 copy)
1) GMAT or GRE Score (optional)
SKK GSB Code: ETS (GRE/TOEFL) – 8713, GMAC(GMAT) - B7S-F2-24
- 2) Submitted documents and paid application fee will not be returned.
- 3) Transcripts and diplomas must be originals in English, or notarized translations into English.
SKK Graduate School of Business, Sungkyunkwan University
25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea 03063
Attn: Ms. Jee Hyun Kim
Certificate of Admission and Visa Guide for International Students
SKK GSB issues a certificate of admission to help in the visa process of international students'.
To receive the certificate, admitted students should submit to SKK GSB the following documents and complete the 1st semester registration. Please prepare the following documents in advance:
- 1. A copy of applicant's passport
2. A certificate of bank balances (showing $20,000 at least / within 30 days from the application submission date)
- In case of a parent's bank balances, proof of family relationship is also required.
If you have a different type of visa like a working visa, it's not mandatory to apply for the Certificate of Admission.
Jee Hyun Kim (Assistant Director of Admissions & PR)
- Tel : 82-2-740-1533
- Email : Jeehyun.firstname.lastname@example.org