Scholarship and Financial Aid
SKK GSB reviews all the admitted students (except those funded by companies) for SKK GSB incoming class scholarships.
- Scholarship ranges from 10% to 50%
- Scholarship covers tuition in Korea only
- Both Korean and international students are eligible
- High GMAT and TOEFL scores are recommended
Global Korea Scholarship (GKS)
SKK GSB recommends excellent international students to the NIIED (National Institute for International Education) for the GKS. The scholarship includes full tuitions, one-year language course in Korea, living expenses, airfares, etc.
More information is available at (http://www.niied.go.kr/eng/main.do)
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Academic excellence awards
- Contribution awards
- Research assistantships
Student loan from financial institutions are available for Korean students only.
For more information at http://www.kosaf.go.kr/