Scholarship and Financial Aid
SKK GSB awards scholarships to Executive MBA students based on the overall evaluation of their application and interview. Students who receive more than 50% of tuition support from their employer are ineligible to receive any financial aid from Sungkyunkwan University. An admitted student is notified of the scholarship decision when the interview result is announced.
Incoming Student Scholarship
- SKK GSB waives a part of tuition during the entire course of study.
- Scholarship decision will be made based on the overall performance during the entire admissions process.
Future CEO Scholarship
- 1) Scholarship Name: Future CEO Scholarship
2) Scholarship Amount: 30 Million KRW in total
(Scholarship will be deducted from the first registration installment.)
- 3) Number of student scholarships available: under 10
4) Scholarship Student Category
An applicant should choose one of following categories on the application.
- Top Talent: Middle or senior manager who is evaluated as a top talent in the organization.
- Female Leader: Female middle / senior manager with strong leadership and achievements
- International Leader (Foreign applicants only): Expatriate who has leadership experience in a multicultural business environment
Family Business Successor & Entrepreneur: Family business successor or an entrepreneurwho aspires to global business perspective and cutting-edge business knowledge
5) Requirements and criteria
- A bachelor's or equivalent degree
- Minimum eight years of work experience
- Significant achievements and potential as a future business leader
- Professional experience and academic ability
- Academic ability
- Strong set of attributes and ideals, similar to the vision set out by Indiana University Kelley School and Sungkyunkwan University SKK GSB.
- 6) Application documents
- - Applicants who choose the 'top talent' category should submit SKK GSB the recommendation letter.
- - Please submit SKK GSB the letter with the recommender's business card.
7) Scholarship screening and schedules
- Rolling admission and scholarship screening
- The scholarship screening may end early based on the applications received and screening results.
- 8) Contact Information : Hwa Yeon Cho, Associate Director of Admissions (Tel. 02-740-1520 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Korean Student Aid Foundation : http://www.kosaf.go.kr/