We are looking for exceptional goal oriented students with a history of seeking an off the beaten track experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- Academic Transcript
- GMAT, GRE or CAT (for Indian students only)
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates : TOEFL Internet based ≥ 92 or TOEIC ≥ 850 or IELTS ≥ 6.5
- Resume (Eng) & Letter of motivation (Eng)
- 2 Recommendation Letters
Native English speakers or those holding a degree from English medium institutions (minimum 3 years) are eligible for an English test waiver.
EDHEC offers various scholarships & financial aids based on merit and financial need of the student.
The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs also offers a large number of grants and scholarships.
Lastly, students accepted to EDHEC are eligible to apply for private loans to cover the cost of their tuition fees.
EDHEC Business School Scholarships:
- EDHEC Academic Excellence Scholarship: Up to 50% reduction on tuition fees
- Women in Finance & Data Sciences Scholarship: 35% reduction on tuition fees
- Women in Business Scholarship: 35% reduction on tuition fees
- Cultural Diversity: 40% reduction on tuition fees
- Make an Impact: 35% reduction on tuition fees
€53,500 for Korean & EU students / €64,600 for other countries (2021)
- 1st step : Apply via
- 2nd step : Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2022