- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 8 or more years of work experience
Number of Students (per year)
- Approximately 30 ~ 40
2019 Admission Process Guide
1st Step: Submission of Applications Apply
- SKK GSB online application
2nd step: Admission interview
- SKK GSB will review applications once submitted and contact students to schedule an admission interview.
All interviews are individually conducted in English.
- Applicants who are contacted for interviews will be asked to submit required admission documents on or prior to the interview date.
Admission Schedules (2019 Incoming Class)
|Application Deadlines||Document Evaluation||Admission Interview||Admission Announcement||Deposit Payment|
|March 20||March 21 ~ April 3||April 5||April 15||April 25|
|April 20||April 22 ~ April 30||May 3||May 15||May 24|
|May 20||May 21 ~ June 5||June 7||June 14||June 25|
|June 14 (Final)||within 10 days from submission||
|within five days from the interview||
June 24 ~ June 28
To be submitted online
2. Documents to be attached
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean)
- For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
- 2) Academic Transcripts (English)
- 3) Resume (English)
- 4) Future CEO Scholarship Application (Optional)
- 1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
After document evaluation, SKK GSB will contact applicants individually to schedule admission interview.
- Original documents need to be submitted to SKK GSB on the interview date.
- You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
- Executive MBA program applicants do not require English test score . To be registered on the IU Kelley School system, admitted students need to take IETLS or iBT test before the program begins.
To be submitted on the date of the interview
1. Two sets of Certificate of Graduation and Academic Transcript
1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
(For overseas university degree: a copy of diploma in English)
- An academic transcript (English)
- A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
2) 'Set 2' for Indiana University Kelley School
For Korean university degree
- Two Certificates of Graduation: one in Korean and the other in English
- Two academic transcripts: one in Korean and the other in English
For overseas university degree
- Two copies of diploma: one in English and the other in the local language
* Please seal the Set 2 documents separately.
- For Korean university degree
- 1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
- 2. Certificate of employment or any official document to prove your work experience.
- 3. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (English)
- 1. Affidavit of Support (Company-sponsored only)
- 2. TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test score (within validity date)
3. GMAT or GRE (within validity date)
Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
- 4. Future CEO Scholarship Application (Scholarship guide)
- 5. Certificate of Admission and Visa Guide for International Students
SKK GSB issues the certificate of admission to help international students' visa process.
The certificate of admission will be issued to admitted students once they complete the 1st semester registration.
To expedite the visa process, please prepare the documents below in advance and submit to SKK GSB.
- 1. A copy of applicant's passport
2. A certificate of bank balances (showing at least $20,000, within 30 days from the application submission date)
- In case of a parent's bank balances, a proof of family relationship is also required.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have a different type of visa like work visa, it Is not mandatory to apply for the certificate of admission
SKK Graduate School of Business, Sungkyunkwan University,
25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea 03063
Attn: Hwa Yeon Cho
Hwa Yeon Cho (Associate Director of Admissions)
- Tel: 82-2-740-1520
- Email : email@example.com