- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 8 or more years of work experience
Number of Students (per year)
- Approximately 30 ~ 40
2021 Admission Process Guide
1st Step: Submission of Applications Apply
- SKK GSB online application and admission documents
2nd step: Admission interview
- After the application review, SKK GSB will contact applicants to arrange the admission interviews.
(Individual interview in English for 30 minutes)
- Applicants need to submit SKK GSB the original admission documents on the interview date.
Admission Schedule (2021 Incoming Class)
|Application Deadlines||Document Evaluation||Admission Interview||Admission Announcement||Deposit Payment|
|Sep 21 ~ Nov 20||Nov 23~ 27||Dec 3~4||Dec 15||Dec 15~ 18|
|Nov 21~ Jan 20||Jan 21 ~ 25||Jan 28 ~ 29||Feb 15||Feb 15 ~ 17|
|Jan 21 ~ Mar 19||Mar 21~ 24||Mar 25 ~ 26||Apr 15||Apr 15 ~ 20|
|Mar 20 ~ May 20||May 21 ~ 25||May 27 ~ 28||June 15||June 15~ 21|
To be submitted online
2. Documents to be attached
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean)
- For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
- 2) Academic Transcripts (English)
- 3) Resume (English)
- 4) Future CEO Scholarship Application (Optional)
- 1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- Original documents need to be submitted to SKK GSB on the interview date.
- You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
- Executive MBA program applicants do not need to submit the English test score to apply for the program.
- To be registered on the IU Kelley School system, admitted Executive MBA applicants need to take IETLS or iBT test before the program commencement.
To be submitted on the date of the interview
- Due to the COVID19, SKK GSB has all admission interviews online. Applicants need to submit the documents by post.
1. Two sets of Certificate of Graduation and Academic Transcript
1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
(For overseas university degree: a copy of diploma in English)
- An academic transcript (English)
- A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
2) 'Set 2' for Indiana University Kelley School of Business
For Korean university graduates
- Two Certificates of Graduation: one in Korean and the other in English
- Two academic transcripts: one in Korean and the other in English
For overseas university graduates
- Two copies of diploma: one in English and the other in the local language
* Please seal the Set 2 documents separately.
- For Korean university graduates
- 1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
- 2. Certificate of Employment & Certificate of Career
- 1) Please submit the certificate(s) regarding the recent two work experience.
- 2) If you have worked for one company only, please submit the certificate of employment only.
- 3. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (English)
- 4. Two copies of passport
- 1. Affidavit of Support (Company-sponsored only)
- 2. TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test score (within validity date)
3. GMAT or GRE (within validity date)
Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
- 4. Future CEO Scholarship Application (Scholarship guide)
Certificate of Admission and Visa Guide for International Students
The certificate of admission will be issued to admitted students once they complete the 1st semester registration.
To expedite the visa process, please submit SKK GSB following documents in advance:
- 1. A copy of applicant's passport
2. A certificate of bank balances (showing at least $20,000, within 30 days from the application submission date)
- In case of a parent's bank balances, proof of family relationship is also required.
SKK Graduate School of Business, Sungkyunkwan University,
25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea 03063
Attn: Hwa Yeon Cho
Hwa Yeon Cho (Associate Director of Admissions)
- Tel: 82-2-740-1520
- Email : email@example.com