- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 8 or more years of work experience
Number of Students (per year)
- Approximately 30 ~ 40
2020 Admission Process Guide
1st Step: Submission of Applications Apply
- SKK GSB online application and admission documents
2nd step: Admission interview
- After the application review, SKK GSB will contact applicants to arrange the admission interviews.
(Individual interview in English for 30 ~ 60 minutes)
- Applicants need to submit SKK GSB the original admission documents on the interview date.
Admission Schedules (2020 Incoming Class)
|Application Deadlines||Document Evaluation||Admission Interview||Announcement||Deposit Payment|
Sep 23rd ~ Oct 15th
|Oct 16th ~ Oct 23rd||Oct 24th ~ Oct 25th||Nov 20th||Nov 20th ~ Nov 27th|
|~ Nov 15th||Nov 18th ~ Nov 27th||Nov 27th ~ Nov 28th||Dec 13th||Dec 13th ~ Dec 20th|
|~ Dec 13th||Dec 13th ~ Dec 19th||Jan 9th ~ Jan 10th||Jan 17th||Jan 17th ~ Jan 23rd|
|Dec 16th ~ Feb 14th||Feb 17th ~ Feb 26th||Feb 27th ~ Feb 28th||Mar 20th||Mar 20th ~ Mar 27th|
|~ Mar 13th||Mar 16th ~ Mar 25th||Mar 26th ~ Mar 27th||Apr 20th||Apr 20th ~ Apr 24th|
|~ Apr 14th||Apr 15th ~ Apr 28th||May 7th ~ May 8th||May 20th||May 20th ~ May 26th|
|~ May 15th||May 16th ~ May 27th||June 11th ~ June 12th||June 19th||June 19th ~ June 26th|
- 2020 Registration period: June 29th ~ July 3rd, 2020
- 2020 Executive MBA Class Commencement: August 9th, 2020 (Indiana University Bloomington Campus, IN, USA)
To be submitted online
2. Documents to be attached
1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (Korean)
- For overseas universities: a copy of diploma (English)
- 2) Academic Transcripts (English)
- 3) Resume (English)
- 4) Future CEO Scholarship Application (Optional)
- 1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- Original documents need to be submitted to SKK GSB on the interview date.
- You can download the resume and scholarship application forms on the online application system.
- Executive MBA program applicants do not need to submit the English test score to apply for the program.
- To be registered on the IU Kelley School system, admitted Executive MBA applicants need to take IETLS or iBT test before the program commencement.
To be submitted on the date of the interview
1. Two sets of Certificate of Graduation and Academic Transcript
1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
(For overseas university degree: a copy of diploma in English)
- An academic transcript (English)
- A Certificate of Graduation (Korean)
2) 'Set 2' for Indiana University Kelley School of Business
For Korean university graduates
- Two Certificates of Graduation: one in Korean and the other in English
- Two academic transcripts: one in Korean and the other in English
For overseas university graduates
- Two copies of diploma: one in English and the other in the local language
* Please seal the Set 2 documents separately.
- For Korean university graduates
- 1) 'Set 1' for SKK GSB
- 2. Certificate of Employment & Certificate of Career
- 1) Please submit the certificate(s) regarding the recent two work experience.
- 2) If you have worked for one company only, please submit the certificate of employment only.
- 3. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (English)
- 4. Two copies of passport
- 1. Affidavit of Support (Company-sponsored only)
- 2. TOEFL or IELTS (Academic) test score (within validity date)
3. GMAT or GRE (within validity date)
Institution code: GMAT B7S-F2-24, TOEFL and GRE: 8713
- 4. Future CEO Scholarship Application (Scholarship guide)
Certificate of Admission and Visa Guide for International Students
The certificate of admission will be issued to admitted students once they complete the 1st semester registration.
To expedite the visa process, please submit SKK GSB following documents in advance:
- 1. A copy of applicant's passport
2. A certificate of bank balances (showing at least $20,000, within 30 days from the application submission date)
- In case of a parent's bank balances, proof of family relationship is also required.
SKK Graduate School of Business, Sungkyunkwan University,
25-2 Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea 03063
Attn: Hwa Yeon Cho
Hwa Yeon Cho (Associate Director of Admissions)
- Tel: 82-2-740-1520
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org