The demand for data analytics and analytics-aware managers has surged in the business world. SKK GSB is at the forefront of the digital and data-driven revolution and offers a dedicated analytics-focused track in the full-time MBA program. Students in the track not only receive our reputed grounding in core business and functional areas, but are also trained in how to conceptualize, implement and lead analytics-driven projects. The track is designed to prepare MBA graduates to compete in high-demand careers related to big data and business analytics across marketing, finance, and management domains.
- Total Credits: 10.5 credits (6 core courses + 2 electives)
- Graduation Requirements: GPA 3.25/4.5 at least (no thesis)
- The Business Analytics track requires the completion of 10.5 credits and seeks to provide students with an analytics skillset within the context of our flagship Full-Time MBA program.
* This track is different from our MS in Business Analytics program which is dedicated to the study of business analytics and does not include the MBA core.
Track Curriculum (Tentative)
|MP3||· Programming for Analytics*|
· Data Management(SQL)
· Marketing Analytics
· Finance Analytics
· Corporate Strategy in a Digital Age
· Management Science and Decision
· Crypto-economics and Blockchain
· Business Forecasting
· AI and Machine Learning for Business
|· Digital Marketing|
|MP6||· Business Intelligence and Data Visualization||· Digital and Social Media Analytics|
|SAP||Courses maybe difference based on school and availability|
* The Programming for Analytics class in MP3 is highly recommended for all track students. However, students can opt-out based on instructor approval. Students who opt-out will be required to: a) demonstrate Python programming capability by completing the DataCamp Python programming sequence, and b) complete 1 more analytics track elective to fulfil the 12-credit track requirement.