2020 Spring Cohort Professional MBA Registration Guide
1. Tuition payment period: December 13 (10 AM) – December 20 (4 PM), 2019
2. Program: Professional MBA
3. Print out my tuition invoice (click)
3) You can print out the tuition invoice from December 13 (Fri) 10 AM to December 20 (Fri) 4 PM on the system.
4. Information about the tuition invoice
1) The account is a virtual account. You need to wire the tuition from 9 AM to 4 PM at one time. Or, you will be failed to wire the tuition.
2) If you should pay in installment, please request your admission director to issue you a tuition invoice using a regular bank account.
**Important) The Orientation fee is required, not optional. Please make your payment either two ways from below.
A. If you pay for the optional costs – student union fee & alumni union fee, you need to pay all of optional costs including orientation fee.
B. If you pay part for the optional costs – you need to pay in a different account later on, there will be instruction from the program director.
5. Student loan guide (Korean only)
1) Please submit us the '등록기간 연장 신청서(Request of the extended registration period)'
2) Submission due date: December 17 (Tue) - extended.
3) You need to apply for the student loan in early January on the Korea Student Aid Foundation.
- Korea Student Aid Foundation http://www.kosaf.go.kr/
4) If you have any question about the student loan, please contact the student loan manager in SKKU.
- Mr. Sedo Oh
Student Affairs Dept. Sungkyunkwan University, Tel. 031-290-5033 / Email. firstname.lastname@example.org