Changes to prevent Corona19 proliferation
In order to prevent the spread and infection of the Corona 19, SKK GSB conducts quarantine prevention in the building. This is for the safety and health of all of us, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1. All the programs proceed hybrid(Online+Offline) classes.
1) Offline 'Safe Lecture Room'
Replace to bigger room and set up screen between seats
No seats on the first low
At least 2m distancing in the classroom
Opening window for ventilation as possible
2. Admission Information Event and Admission Interview
1) Individual Admission Counseling (Telephone & Email)
Admission manager by programs
Full-Time MBA: Minsun kim(Tel. 02-740-1506, email@example.com)
Professional MBA, MMS: Jeehyun Kim (Tel. 02-740-1533, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive MBA, MSBA: Hwayeon Cho (Tel. 02-740-1520, email@example.com)
2) Non-face-to-face Admission counseling and Interview
Offline admission events (Information Session, Tea Time, Open Class) converted to online
3) Online admission interview
Implement all facilities in the building
If you need to visit SKK GSB, please contact the relevant person in advance.
- 2020 MSBA program application period